3:00 pm / 5:00 pm
The CUTIS project, in partnership with the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce, is hosting a FREE webinar with Colleen Krebs, Manager of Business Services, Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba (Canada).
Date: August 12
Colleen Krebs completed her bachelor’s degree in marketing and immediately launched her entrepreneurial pursuits in the coffee, construction, and renovation industries. She operated a successful café for over eight years managing all aspects of the business including product/service development, H/R, sales, operations planning, and inventory management.
In 2008 Colleen joined the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba where she is currently Manager of Business Services. She continues to inspire and motivate women to pursue their own entrepreneurial dreams by drawing upon her expertise as a skilled facilitator, business advisor, and passionate interpersonal connector.
During the webinar participants will learn:
- Understand what systems are and why they are critical to your business success
- Understand the benefits of having a systemized business
- Understand how integrating systems affect business outcomes
- Learn more about the mindset and approach entrepreneurs should adopt when apply change to their business
- Walk though the “how to” implement systems that stick.
Free registration till August 10 via the link https://bit.ly/3gvrIAY
Verified participants will receive a link to the webinar on August 11.