Export Promotion Office and CUTIS project run a webinar within the She Exports platform.
Topic: Women in Business: Business Development Experience in Canada
Speaker: Victoria Umin, Senior Director, International Business Development at Ag Growth International (Canada), a leading international producer of grain handling and storage equipment. Victoria has been working in the company for more than 10 years and takes a direct part in international business development. You can find more here https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoria-umin-8bb51711/.
What issues were considered?
- What skills should be developed in the modern business in connection with global trends?
- What needs to change in business to be effective in the modern economy?
- What practical business development tips can you give?
- What to consider in the export plan for entering the Canadian market?
- Practical advice for women entrepreneurs, based on experience in Ukraine, Canada and other countries.
You can find the video here https://bit.ly/2EHRUKe
Contact person Alina Sevastyuk firstname.lastname@example.org, +380674628282.
Want to learn more about exports to Canada? You can download the Step by Step Guide for free at https://cutisproject.org/success/icanexport/