On Friday, May 25, 2018, Ukrainian furniture booth designed by Sergey Makhno Architects received the Best New Exhibitor award at Canadian Furniture Show.
A jury of esteemed industry professionals has awarded the Meblica booth for going “above and beyond other first timers to create an impactful, well-displayed and well-branded space”.
Meblica booth included furniture of the following Ukrainian producers:
- Cube44 (living room and office furniture)
- ADK (living room and bedroom furniture)
- Aqua Rodos (bathroom furniture)
- Merx (kitchen, living room and bedroom furniture)
- Instyle (kitchen furniture)
- Stalkon (office furniture)
- Blest (living room and bedroom furniture)
- Snite (children’s furniture)
- Kulik System (office furniture)
- Renaissance (children’s furniture)
Ukrainian mission to Canadian Furniture Show 2018 was supported by the Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support project funded by the Government of Canada through Global Affairs Canada.
Ukrainian Furniture will be exhibited in the International Center of Toronto at the booths #2245 and #3507 until May, 27th. See more info at the Canadian Furniture Show’s website.