The CUTIS project in partnership with the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce and the Canada Export Promotion Office (TFO Canada) held a webinar with the participation of Maria Guzman, TFO Canada apparel market expert and CUTIS projects consultant.
The main objective is to provide comprehensive and practical guidance on the requirements for the sale of clothing in Canada and to facilitate the process of finding partners in this market for Ukrainian companies.
The following questions were discussed during the webinar:
- Features of the Canadian clothing market
- Recent fashion trends in the market
- How to interact with potential buyers
- How to successfully build a business relationship
- How to present your product successfully
- How to calculate export prices and negotiate with Bayer
- How to calculate the cost of logistics
- Basic requirements for product labelling
Part 1 video
Part 2 video
You can download Maria’s presentation via the link.
You can download the webinar Summary via the link.