PROJECT SUPPORT ASSISTANT – CUTIS Toronto
Full-time – 40hrs/week (contract position)
Immediate Supervisor: Canadian Project Director
The Project Support Assistant provides a variety of administrative and professional support services related to the effective and efficient operation of The Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support (CUTIS) Project, which is a five-year development assistance project undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada (GoC) provided through Global Affairs Canada (GAC), from February 9, 2016 to February 1, 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. As directed, assist the Project Coordinator and Canadian Project Director to carry out research (or data mining) activities to collect information on the both Ukrainian Companies interested in selling their products or services to Canada and Canadian companies interested in purchasing from or investing in Ukrainian companies.
2. Assist Canadian Project Director to develop a work schedule for the tasks comprising the Activities assigned to CUTIS Toronto.
3. Assist Canadian Project Director to develop a strategy for conveying key data, information and updates related to the content of various Ukrainian and English-Ukrainian bilingual website portal and CUTIS website.
4. Coordinate, expedite and submit material for posting on various portals and websites to Digital Content Administrator for posting.
5. Maintain a data base (using CRM or Excel) of all of the Ukrainian companies’ and Canadian companies’ contacts, including email addresses, telephone numbers and sector information.
6. Manage the availability of all office supplies. Create requisitions and expedite deliveries as required.
7. Administer and source the necessary maintenance services for office equipment.
• a good command of language skills in speaking, and reading English and Ukrainian;
• a basic understanding of data mining;
• a working familiarity of business, trade and investment terminology;
• a working knowledge of standard business processes such as filing and record keeping;
• a functional familiarity with basic computer programs and electronic equipment operation
• Ability to write reports
• Ability to prepare Time Sheets, Expense Reports, etc.
• Computer literate
• Self motivated, a team player, independent, resourceful
• In possession of a valid Canadian passport
Compensation and Benefits:
CUTIS offers a competitive salary. (contract position)
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your résumé to:
Attention: Canadian Project Director
The Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support (CUTIS) Project
145 Evans Avenue
Toronto, OntarioM8Z 5X8