Export Promotion Office and CUTIS project run a webinar within the She Exports platform.
Topic: Women in Business: Business Development Experience in Canada
Speaker: Victoria Umin, Senior Director, International Business Development at Ag Growth International (Canada), a leading international producer of grain handling and storage equipment. Victoria has been working in the company for more than 10 years and takes a direct part in international business development. You can find more here https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoria-umin-8bb51711/.
Time: September 26, 17:00 – 18:00
What issues will be considered?
- What skills should be developed in the modern business in connection with global trends?
- What needs to change in business to be effective in the modern economy?
- What practical business development tips can you give?
- What to consider in the export plan for entering the Canadian market?
- Practical advice for women entrepreneurs, based on experience in Ukraine, Canada and other countries.
How to join?
You can register at https://goo.gl/forms/HKugPldqNPEzjM2J3
1) Fill out this registration form:
– Fill in information about yourself and your company
– At the end of this registration form, write your questions to the speakers on the topics of the webinar in a specially designated field.
2) After this registration, you will receive a confirmation to the mail provided in the registration form, and online link to view the online broadcasting of webinars on the above schedule.
After completing this form, click SUBMIT to complete your registration
Contact person Alina Sevastyuk firstname.lastname@example.org, +380674628282.
Want to learn more about exports to Canada? You can download the Step by Step Guide for free at https://cutisproject.org/success/icanexport/