The CUTIS project (Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support Project) in cooperation with chambers of commerce and industry has launched a series of training sessions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in the regions.
The main goal is to present the new opportunities opened by the Free Trade Area between Canada and Ukraine (CUFTA) for SMEs.
A training session “Canada as a trading partner” was held on January 23 in Kharkiv. The event was organized by the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation with the CUTIS project.
Training session in Kharkiv brought together more than 70 entrepreneurs from a wide range of sectors – agriculture and consumer products, construction, clothing and footwear industry, furniture production, pharmaceutical and cosmetics production, etc.
During the program, the following issues were discussed: development of the export strategy, searching for partners in the Canadian market, tariff and non-tariff regulation of export supplies to Canada, logistics, development of marketing strategy, use of e-commerce tools, government procurement etc.
- Daria Antonenko, expert of the sector of analysis and property valuation of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Alla Saypanova, head of the sector of analysis and property valuation of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Viktoriya Mikhailova, coordinator for international products development “Ukrposhta”
- Yevgen Sozansky, partner of Xtheta Management, official partner of Shopify
- Ekaterina Kolesnik, Head of sales department of ZAMMLER Ukraine Logistics Group
Please find more details of the following events on the Facebook page of the CUTIS project (https://www.facebook.com/CUTISproject/). Do not miss a training session in your city! The next city is Kropyvnytskyi (February 6).