The CUTIS Kyiv office is seeking candidates to fill a full-time position of Ukrainian Export Development Specialist. The successful candidate will work closely with the Kyiv team, Canadian sectoral experts, Canadian business support institutions, and Ukrainian beneficiaries (GoU, Export Promotion Office, business associations and businesses in CUTIS’ priority sectors) to achieve the Project goals and targets.
- Perform data mining activities for information needed;
- Design, prepare and deliver seminars, business forums, B2B meetings and trade fairs for project participants in Canada and Ukraine including venues, logistics, accommodations and travel;
- Interview/liaise with Project beneficiaries to collect lessons learned and success stories
- Assist project participants to identify and benefit from opportunities in the Canadian market;
- Assist in the development of content for websites and portals;
- Assist the Project management to monitor, evaluate and track progress of project activities and results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in business, economics, management, or another relevant degree;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in promoting export from Ukraine to other countries in CUTIS’ priority sectors (confectionery, apparel, footwear, furniture and IT);
- Proven experience of planning and delivering capacity building programs and events of a professional nature;
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Ukrainian;
- Experience working with international donors in Ukraine.
Qualified candidates should submit applications by April 30, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include: a CV (max. 5 pages) and a letter of interest. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Conference Board of Canada (CBoC) is implementing the Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support (CUTIS) Project funded by Global Affairs Canada to help increase exports from Ukraine to Canada and investment from Canada to Ukraine.