Every meeting with entrepreneurs for us is a holiday. This time we spent an extremely interesting and busy day in Vinnytsia, where a training session was held. A topic – practical aspects of export to Canada. The event was organized in cooperation with the Vinnytsia Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The CUTIS project (Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support Project) in cooperation with chambers of commerce and industry has launched a series of a training seminar for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in the regions.
The main goal is to present the new opportunities opened by the Free Trade Area between Canada and Ukraine (CUFTA) for SMEs. More information, as well as a calendar of events you can find on the link.
Training in Vinnytsia brought together more than 40 entrepreneurs from a wide range of sectors – agriculture, consumer products and alcoholic beverages, construction, clothing and footwear industry, industrial equipment, IT services, and even weapons.
- Dmytro Shvets, a lecturer at the Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, CEO of the consulting company Start Global – a strategy for entering the global markets and a systematic analysis of the Canadian market
- Yulia Pavlenko, Director of the Department of International Operations “Ukrposhta”, initiator of the E-Export School project – e-commerce tools
- Yevgen Sozansky, partner of Xtheta – the opportunity of Shopify platform
- Inna Konovchuk, Senior Intellectual Property Expert, Vinnytsia Chamber of Commerce and Industry – specific features of the Canadian market and tools to find partners in Canada
- Maria Babiy, Head of the Department of Examination and Certification, Vinnytsia Chamber of Commerce and Industry – rules of origin and non-tariff regulation
Please find more details of the following events on the facebook page of the CUTIS project (https://www.facebook.com/CUTISproject/). Do not miss training in your city! The next city is Dnipro. Let’s meet on November 22!